Historic quotes are hard to accurately attribute to the correct person who first uttered the phrase. President Thomas Jefferson is often given credit for the quotation "eternal vigilance is the price of liberty". Whether he said it or not, this alleged Jefferson quote rings true to early Americans who understood the need to remain on guard as the young nation emerged from British tyranny.
- Arrives with protective plastic flips, tubes of 20, or boxes of 500 rounds for packaging options!
- Combined designs represent the American revolutionary spirit!
Contains 1 Troy oz of .999 pure silver.
- Obverse field includes the coiled snake from the Gadsden flag.
- Reverse side features an American bald eagle on duty in eternal vigilance.
- Design from Thomas D. Rogers.