- Contains 1 oz of .999 fine Silver.
- Multiples of 25 are packaged in tubes. Multiples of 500 are packaged in Monster Boxes.
- Obverse: Depicts the likeness of Paul Kruger, South Africa’s first and only president, along with “South Africa” in Afrikaans and English.
- Reverse: Features a springbok antelope, the national animal of South Africa, along with the year of minting, face value and Silver weight.
- Guaranteed by the South African Mint.
2023 South Africa 1oz Silver Krugerrand
This Brilliant Uncirculated coin has become widely popular among investors and collectors. The Silver Krugerrand has the same design as the beloved Gold Krugerrand coin. This well-known design has stayed the same since it was first introduced in 1967. The obverse shows the South African Republic's first president, Paul Kruger, while the reverse features a springbok, the national animal, as well as the date of minting.
South African Mint
To honor the Golden Jubilee celebrations, the South African Mint added the Silver bullion coin to its portfolio. In preparation of the Jubilee, designers at the South African Mint scrutinized the Krugerrand design and discovered that some of the original artistic detail had been lost. With the help of modern technology, the lost details were added back into the design to enhance the beauty of the Silver Krugerrand.