2016 Isle of Man 1 oz Silver Angel Reverse Proof Coin
Each Coin Will Come in a Protective Capsule
This stunning Isle of Man Silver Angel features a reverse proof finish with an iconic design. Both the obverse and reverse feature unique frosted backgrounds allowing the proof finish to stand out.
- Contains 1 oz of .999 fine Silver.
- The Reverse Proof Silver bullion was issued following the success of the Gold Bullion Angel.
- Coin comes in protective packaging.
- Limited mintage of 100,000 coins.
Obverse: Depicts the right-facing profile of Her Majesty Queen Elizabeth II and the year all separated by 3 triskelions.
- Reverse: Features the archangel Michael using his shield to block the dragon's flaming breath as he uses his spear to slay the dragon.
- Underneath the dragon's wings is a "P" incuse privy mark indicating this is the first Reverse Proof in production from the Pobjoy Mint.
- Sovereign coin backed by Isle of Man government.