2013-W 1 oz Burnished American Silver Eagle (w/Box & COA)
These uncirculated Silver American Eagles bear the "W" mint mark and are struck on specially burnished blanks at the West Point Mint.
- Contains 1 oz. of .999 fine Silver.
- Beautiful matte finish.
- Comes in display box with certificate of authenticity.
- Mintage of only 178,941 coins.
- Eligible for Precious Metals IRAs.
- Obverse: Adolph A. Weinman’s design showing Lady Liberty draped in an American flag, walking gracefully as the sun rises over a ridge.
- Reverse: A heraldic eagle is shown below 13 small stars, representing the original colonies. The West Point Mint's "W" mint mark can be seen below the eagle.
- Sovereign coin backed by the U.S. government.
In addition to the classic, beloved design, this coin features a burnished finish, adding further beauty. Add the 2013 Burnished Silver American Eagle to your cart today!