- Minted with 1 troy ounce of .999 fine silver.
- Carries a face value of $5 (NZD) backed by the government of Tokelau.
- Minted at the New Zealand Mint.
- Orders of 20 will ship in sealed mint tubes, and orders of 500 will ship in sealed mint boxes. Orders of 9 coins or less will ship in individual flips while orders of 10-19 will ship in tubes.
- Estimated total mintage of 500,000.
Part of a planned 12-coin series from the New Zealand Mint, the 2015 Tokelau Great White Shark Silver coin is the second coin in a series celebrating biodiversity in the South Pacific. The 2014 coin in the series featured a Yellowfin Tuna, and was met with a robust reception from investors and collectors.